Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Waiting pains

Waiting pains Yes that is right you heard me that is exactly what I am feeling right now waiting pains. They hit at anytime for me they are worse at bed time. (that is why you have me here posting with you Now)
I know that every mother has labor pains and that is what waiting pains are for adoptive mothers. Yes our hormones run just as rampant and yes our moods swing just as frantic.
Do we have it easy...Some might think so I don't, my family who has to live with me right now, they sure don't. I have heard some silly things from people like this should be the easiest thing in the world I should have no pains with this whatsoever. Let me tell you that I think that whether you are paper pregnant or pregnant you travail and wonderful things await us at the end of our labor.
Okay so I am sleep deprived and weepy does it show?
Hugs,
Bekah
Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting
well you get the idea

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Bekah !

Soon it is coming my friend !

What a wonderful day gotcha will be !

Charlotte
waiting too, not as long as you though !
www.rachaeljanew.blogspot.com

Carlow

Katie

Cordie