Thursday, August 9, 2007

Welcome to Day 149




Well I don't know where to start so how about introductions.... I am the very proud mommy to Katherine Gan Bo Rou adopted from China Jan. 2005. And Cordelia Lu Meng Jia adopted from China March 2006. Well the cute little boy is our son we are waiting for. His name is Carlow Guan Qi Zhi also from China. We have been waiting for our LOA for 149 days, Yes I am about to scream!But I also understand and know that our turn will come and it's all in God's timing.

2 comments:

Lighthousegal said...

AWESOME! I don't think I had seen all those pictures. I love the sepia treatment you gave them - it gives them an elegant look!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hun! It looks great!!!! Can't wait till Little Man is home!!! Sending our Love to the girls! Can't wait for the kids to get back together again!
Hugs!

Carlow

Katie

Cordie