Tuesday, November 20, 2007

3 AM no sleep + 3 Kids + Dr. Appointments + 3 hour Drive home =????

That should = 9 hours worth of pampering? 9 hours of someone rubbing my feet and brushing my hair? 9 hours of peace and quiet?
LOL but no that just equals LIFE and theres no time for any of that! OH but I can wish!
I don't know what it is but every time we visit Tracye we lose something last time we lost a BIG BAG of our bows and bands we use to put our hair up, this time I was really upset getting the girls dressed the girls Dora shoes each had one missing from the same foot. Thankfully we found the shoes after much searching.
We have a long day ahead of us and I will post about it soon. Please pray that I make it through the day with so little sleep I'm already tired LOL and that doesn't bode well for the day. Bekah

No comments:

Carlow

Katie

Cordie