Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Update on Carlow's medical and Life in general!

Hi Everyone, Okay this might just end up one very long paragraph because it's not letting me separate and use the enter key. Okay so Carlow first we have been to the Geneticist Dr. Bay in Lexington she is very sweet and listened and asked questions. Carlow has ectrodactyly with very mild ectrodermal dysplaysia symptoms (peg tooth and thin hair growth). We are just very pleased to know what we are dealing with! Carlow is the sweetest little boy with a smile that will melt your heart. He is also most likely going to be our sprinter when he gets older. He is trying to mimic our sounds now which is so funny he has a very high pitch voice still so baby like. We will try and capture it on video and embed it so you can hear it as well. Shriners has taken a wait and see attitude with his feet as well and I'm not at all comfortable with that. I want him to not have foot pain when he is older and if that means doing something now I would like to be doing something NOW. So we will probably try and get a second opinion early next year. Well now let me update you on our Cordie she is really trying to be the older sister and she wants to be little Mama which doesn't work for me lol. So we are working on changing that to Mama's helper instead of little miss boss a lot. It works some of the time hoping, with work it will be more effective.She is hyper sensitive especially if your correcting her. She has also just grown by leaps and bounds she is wearing most 5T things I still have to either find slims, adjustable waists or just take them up by hand for them to fit her right. Her hair is getting so long and I can't believe that she will have been ours for 2 yrs this coming March. Seems like she has been ours since the beginning of time. I have started holding the girls and singing to them before bed, just silly songs that I have made up in my head now they want them every night I guess I'm going to have to write the words down because I can't remember them the same and the "remind me" how it's supposed to go. Cordie has just surprised me so much lately we were putting our tree up for Christmas and I asked the girls to tell me what Christmas...Here's their version of Jesus's life....Mary and Joseph had baby Jesus he is God's son and he had to sleep in the hay because they didn't have room any where else. And then Jesus grew up and he died for our skins but he's not dead he rose again and he lives in our hearts. Katie well let me tel you about our little ham and cheese she went RUNNING through the house yesterday and slammed into the bedroom door I thought I was going to have to make a trip to the emergency room she hit right above her left eye it's still swollen ad if we hadn't had ice on it immediately she wouldn't have been able to open it at all. She is doing much better and is enjoying telling anyone who will listen about her boo boo. Well I'm going to close this now I have been working on this on and off all day as the kids permit. Love and God Bless you all, Bekah

No comments:

Carlow

Katie

Cordie