Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Simplifying your life Mommy

Okay I was eaves dropping as the girls were brushing their teeth, one night this week. We have been upset because we can never find the cap for our (Brad's and my) tooth paste. Every lid is missing and has been for the past 4-6 months it could have started earlier and we just dismissed it.
So the conversation went like this....
Cordie: WHERE IS THE LID FOR THE TOOTHPASTE!!!!!!! What did you do with it this time???
Katie: ........... "snickering"
C: Serious what did you do with the lid?
K:..... "more snickering" I am simplifying Mama's and Daddy's life.
C:What are you talking about!
K: It's one less thing they have to do now! "more snickers that turned into full laughter"


I truely am one Blessed Mommy Thank you God for my wonderful children. With one sweet daughter who wants to make my life easier.
Bekah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do I think your little jokester is not really trying to make your life easier? Terrific story - I can just hear them.

Carlow

Katie

Cordie