Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I have a request

There is a family in China right now and they need your urgent prayers! My heart is full of admiration for this family. I have never met them but feel connected the girls came in and caught me crying, they asked me why and I eplained how there was a little girl in China waiting to come home but she was sick and in the hospital. Both girls asked to pray for her and wanted to see her pictures. So I showed them the blog I was so amazed they laid thier tiny hands on the monitor and started praying for this beautiful little angel. I am in awe of what God has given us. They have taken her into thier heart and have been praying for her every morning and ask me to show them the new pictures and read to them about how she is doing. http://www.roomforatleastonemore.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Carlow

Katie

Cordie