Saturday, October 6, 2007

here safe and sound

Hello everyone just a quick update the flights were good no one got sick (yeah Katie) We had some of the best kids anyone would ever want to see traveling. Hellen is our Coordinator and we are so excited!
She helped us both times with our girls it feels so fitting that she helps us deliver Carlow too into our family!
If I haven't mentioned it the Victory is awesome the room is spacious and the amenities are awesome!
I miss my family home!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe we get Carlow tomorrow!
Well it's breakfast time I will log on later and post more and some pics of our travels.
Love you all Bekah sitting in Guangzhou China!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

I am so so happy to hear from you ! I miss calling you already !

Charlotte
www.rachaeljanew.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh it was so good to see your post! Hug each other for us and give our girls Pocket Kisses from Nie Nie YaYa and Gram!
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Joma is coming.
I just read your update news to Paul.
We both are so happy to hear from you.Please dont forget update asap.
We cant wait to see Carlow.
Wish everything will be wonderful
tomorrow.

Hugs sister

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I think I was going out of my mind waiting on you to post,,lol I'm so excited to get to see Pic's and hear all about Little Man tomorrow!!!! Miss you all something aweful!!! Prayers, Hugs and Kisses to all!!!
Tell the Girls that Aunt Tracye and Uncle Joe are very proud of them!
Hugs Hun!!!

Carlow

Katie

Cordie