Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Update on MIA wallet and BTW did I mention we leave FRIDAY?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wow a quiet moment, I know these will be few...ummm okay fewer and far between. LOL
But That is the best part listening to them play and pretend is amazing one day they are on a pretend plan going to get their bears baby brother in China the next they are Doctor Cordie and Doctor Katie. Oh and that first scenario sounds familiar doesn't it.
Okay my missing wallet has made it's appearance and is once again here but of no use because everything was replaced. Funny how it shows up NOW.
Oh and did I mention that tomorrow is our last full day here and Thursday night we have a short sleep and it's off to Evansville.
Thank you so much Paul and Wan Chun for taking us to the airport and seeing us off. It means so very much to me/us. Lonna is coming to hug us and see us off. I can't believe the time is so at hand. I have gone over everything and repacked till I just can't any more. I am praying that we aren't over weight on luggage. Oh well what ever happens.
Monday the 8th of Oct. is our Gotcha day that would be Sunday night for you here.
Wow can you believe I really can't think what to type. Cordie is having issues could be related to her getting shots at her 4 yr check up. She could also be having issues with traveling back to China. What ever it is we will hug her through it. Katie well she is just excited that she has seaweed packed in her back pack.
LOL okay I'm heading to bed....yeah right hehehe but I will try!
Night everyone thank you for listening to the rants of a Mommy in labor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you won't see this before you leave, but I wanted to let you know that you all will constantly be in our prayers! I am so excited for you. Take care, give the girls hugs from all of us, and tell Carlow that we all love him and can't wait to meet him. Looking forward to our next get together!
Nanc

Anonymous said...

Hi Hun! We are so excited to hear all about your trip and to see updates about Carlow! Please know that we love you guys very much and can't wait till all the kido's are together again.
Love you all!! And I miss you already!
Give the girls and Carlow a big hug from us!!!
In prayer for safe travel!

Carlow

Katie

Cordie