Wednesday, October 10, 2007

post from Bekah lastnight

OKay I am alone the whole famiy is sleeping and I will be too soon
enough. I would take a soaking bath but any of you who have been to
China soaking in brownish water that smells is not as appealing as you
would think! HAHA
I have to admit I was not prepared as I was hoping I would be I
really had no idea that Carlow would be so tiny and in diapers and on
a bottle. But let me tell you he can hold his own with his sisters and
anyone else he is the sweetest little thing with the most winning
smiles!
He has the sweetest giggles, he is not fussy and he blends right in
he goes to us both and will hold hands with the girls.He is not almost
3 there just isn't anyway he has to be 18 months to 2 yrs.
Anyway Life is awesome adn our days start at about 3-4 AM and we get
to bed around ( PM
I love you all thank you for your prayers!
Bekah
with the three best kiddos! and one pretty great hubby LOL

No comments:

Carlow

Katie

Cordie