Sunday, October 7, 2007

Post from Bekah

Hi everyone I am having a hard time getting online with my laptop so
I am using the puter they provided in our room
Well it's still hot here nd all Cordie has to say about China is
that it's HOT she is HOT!
I miss everyone and Can't believe that tomorrow we will be a family
of 5!
The girls have loved being the center of attention and have been
the best behaved children I could have ever asked for. There have
been so many pics taken with cell phones I guess they didn't think I
would notice and I have surprised a few with the Chinese I know
(thank you so much sweet Sister!)
It is so humid here I can't get my hair dry and as soon as it's dry
I sweat and it's wet again!
Girls are looking forward to going swimming not sure when that will
happen but swimming sounds awesome just to cool down!
Girls are napping and so is Brad so I am heading that way too!
Helen is our Guide/Coordinator this time she has helped with both
Katie and Cordie's adoptions into our family that it is just fitting
that she is also there to help with Carlows!
Hugs to you all And know that we are grateful for all your
prayers!!!
Bekah

No comments:

Carlow

Katie

Cordie