Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wow 5 whole days and one early early morning

And then we start heavy labor for our son Carlow Guan Qi Zhi. I guess this is how a mother who schedules a C-section feels knowing the exact date and time your child will be born to your family. Okay I am trying not to cry but the flood gates are open.
I also wanted to explain the YouTube on the top of our page Saturday Katie was running through the house singing. And I was catching bits and pieces it took me a while to realise my daughters are running through the house praising god jumping with joy and raising their little hands worshiping God. So that in turn made me humble in realising how I have to start praising God more lifting up my heart and children to God. Thank you God for such wonderful children that you have allowed us to raise to love and serve you!
I am so excited to watch our children grow and learn to love God more and more.What an amazing blessing God has allowed us to partake in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bekah,
You are truly an inspiration! I wish and your family all the best in China and I can't wait to see new pictures of Carlow. I love your blog and keeping up with the girls!! I was just looking at the pictures from the FTIA reunion picnic and the girls in the bathing suits in the sprinklers. What a fun day!

Have a fantastic wonderful time in China to get your little boy!!! I hope to see some updates to your blog while you're there!!!

Shari...mom to Jia from Nancy and Eric's first travel group to get Jessica

Carlow

Katie

Cordie