Wednesday, September 26, 2007

One week

Okay everyone keeps asking are you packed YET?
Well every time I try I get help... as in Mommy we want to pack our panties for China! Why don't they ask to pack dresses, shorts or tops? No my girls ask to pack panties. I still don't know if I have everything packed right, I have split our clothes between two suit cases just in case one bag is late.
I feel like my brain is mush today like completing a thought or sentence is just difficult. Listening today was hard because that meant I had to stop thinking about what is or is not in the suit cases, carry on or diaper bag and actually listen to someone else.I am hoping that I don't forget anything important.
In one week we will all be on a flight heading to China, yes it's going to be long and I can't sleep the entire trip like I did the first time. As a matter of fact sleep is something I catch in cat type naps, at home as well as traveling on a plane. Packing snacks goodness knows my girls can't live with out jelly straws (something we found at the Chinese grocery) and Seaweed (same as afore mentioned store) They would also like cheesy anything and Katie wants peanut crackers that she can lick the peanut butter from and give daddy the empty cracker with a HUGE smile. Did you remember that she is our prankster?
Cordie will be the one who eats what ever treat up so fast it will make your head spin and then all your going to hear is how unfair it is that Katie still has some.
LOL well hugs and love to you all I am going to go game and maybe sleep...perchance to dream..... of my 3 kiddos playing together, and you all know what the reality will be. Some nice playing and then he has my, she took that from me, WAAAAA, then the mommy gets to kick in. Play fair, don't hit, do not bite, Did your sister/brother have it first? Who left the crayons out so the dog could eat them? Freeze here and I want to share that I am now renaming the dog, to all who hear this she is Rainbow Poop because of the afore mentioned crayon eating.
Well now I'm heading to check out other blogs and play pogo.
Night all

No comments:

Carlow

Katie

Cordie