Wednesday, September 19, 2007

, Two weeks, 14 Days, 320 hours,or 19,200 minutes But who is counting???

What is time really?
  • Something that flies by while you miss the simple things you should be enjoying.
  • Both your friend and your enemy.
  • Blink and it's gone.
  • Time seems to fly by only after you have children in your life.
  • Do not allow time you missed with your special people to be your biggest regret when your "older"
  • Do take take time to listen to your child's stories, and listen close because there really might be a moral to the story.
  • Don't be afraid to act like a kid sometimes it makes life much more fun.
  • Time is not a prison sentence unless you make it one.
  • Learn from life the first time so you don't have to continue repeating painful segments.
  • Always, Always Love God, your partner and your Children to the fullest life and time can not be rewound like a DVR it's normally fast forward mode only.

So that's my philosophical side tonight take it with a grain of salt and know that right now I still have to finish packing (no really I have to pack or um repack )

I really don't feel like we are traveling in 2 weeks, it still feels so far away, like some unobtainable dream. Someday I will only remember how fast time flew by an dhow much joy we had waiting to share our lives with Carlow. Some day I won't remember the labor pains just the beautiful child in my arms possibly with his sisters mischievous personality. I am laying bets on the mischievous part LOL.

Well I am going to close this before I completely lose the train of thought for this post.

God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are waiting for number #4 from China a second boy also with SN. Congratulations on yours! I am excited for you to be going to China soon! We are still trying to get our dossier to China! It is all done just waiting for our fingerprints clearances! Sigh...
Adriana@Cassani.net

Carlow

Katie

Cordie