Thursday, September 6, 2007

Final Approval!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you hear me??? FINAL APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We are so very excited to announce that we have our Final Approval, and we travel Oct. 12, 2007. Words can't even express how happy and excited we are. Please lift us in prayer as we hit the last leg of our China pregnancy. I have been having all the normal symptoms, nervous tummy, short temper, crying for no real reason, and the biggie sudden bursts of nesting resulting in the house being changed over and over again. Oh and did I mention packing? And repacking , and packing again. LOL anyway now you have the latest Vincent news!
Hugs and God Bless you all!
Bekah

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Time to rejoice!!!! We've waited so long and this has been such a long long road. But ... all blessings are worth waiting for and Carlow is truly a blessing. All your family is rejoicing with you my sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you. You are a woman on a mission!! I love your mission. Mine is the same, the children, any child that comes my way that needs love. Love can heal. You are a true blessing to this world. Keep up the good work!! God Bless You and Your Family,
Cousin Sonja

Christi and Abbey said...

Blessings to you! Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad to have found your blog. It makes me so happy to see your girls looking at pic's of their new brother.

Lonna said...

hi, were you this nervous for the girls, I mean I know each time is different, and each time brings on so many feelings, happy, sad, anxiety, but you have done this, you can do it again, you are strong and can handle anything. I know that things will be slightly different, you will be going straight to Gaungzhou, and also it is a boy, but remember how difficult things were when you adopted Cordie, she did not like you, and you perservered and hung in there and now she is your biggest fan. You will win him over too, he needs you!! I cannot wait to meet him. So tell me, will you be leaving out of Evansville this time? Gotta go, love Lonna

Carlow

Katie

Cordie