Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nothing and Everything

The title Nothing and Everything is how I have been feeling like nothing until God pulls strings and lets you know that you are a child of the most High.
As I sit here and type this I am struck by God's love. I am happy to announce that our tickets are purchased and we leave Oct. 5Th and return Oct. 19Th.
We had a tight spot and have been waiting for monies to be freed up to finish our adoption. Today was the day we had to have our tickets paid for and we have been sick because well the monies aren't here yet. (will be freed next week and we are truly grateful for my parents helping us I don't have enough words to express my joy and gratitude to them)
But in someways it's easier to go to your parents and ask for help, today we needed help we didn't even ask and God he had Brothers and Sisters in Christ come to our sides and step in to enabled us to be able to travel and bring our beloved son home.
There are two other people that have helped us I won't name them here but they know who they are. Please know that I am in such awe right now, I can't truly express the sheer love we feel. I don't feel worthy and in accepting your help I know that it was God's hand helping us through you. Thank you from the very depth of my soul for being the obedient servants of our loving Father.
It is so much easier to give gifts to people then to truly receive them. I feel so humble (in a good way) in tears writing this because I feel so much right now.
May the blessing of God rain,on you (and Reign and with you)

No comments:

Carlow

Katie

Cordie