Sunday, September 2, 2007

Deja vu

Okay,
So this week I have been overcoming (in layman's terms recovering from a virus) And I have this creepy feeling of time repeating it's self. Only thank GOD the passports are safe this time! I can't find my wallet and last yr just before we traveled my purse was stolen. Well it's not my whole purse just the really cute red wallet my mother gave me for this trip!
So this feels really weird how/why does this happen just before we travel? What is my guardian angel laughing? I'm kidding, my angel would have a lot more then that to laugh at with me for a charge!
And onto a topic I don't feel like screaming about LOL. Tonight the girls and I cut up a magazine, I was using it for an exercise so the girls will get used to using scissors. But it turned out to have two really great lessons. I kept trying to think about what kind of collage the girls could make and just as we were finishing the last of the pics the girls chose the people in the book, I was hit by an inspiration. Yes it was probably that guardian angel again. The topic was creating families! What a neat thing the girls were able to mesh all differant kinds of people on their collages and tomorrow we will talk about how not all families are the same and some grow in their mommies tummys and some grow in their mommies' hearts. And how God has a plan for each of us and nothing happens by chance, that while they have a China mommy and they grew in her God knew that they were our children. Nothing God does is by accident. I will try and post pics of their art later! Well Night everyone God Bless you all.

1 comment:

A said...

Bekah, I have tagged you, so tag! You're it. Check out my blog post. A.
http://sweetasberries.blogspot.com

Carlow

Katie

Cordie