Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Date to China!!!




Well we got a call yesterday as you can see I had changed our travel date to the 12Th of October and we were happy just to be traveling. A little worried about the trade fair but thrilled none the less. So this morning I got a call and they wanted us to leave a week earlier. I was not grasping that we would be getting Carlow earlier I thought we would have to stay in Guangzhou a week longer. I was trying so hard to grasp how that would be less expensive. Then it hit me we are traveling earlier Carlow is coming home a week sooner. God Is awesome and we will be a family October 5Th or 6Th probably.
So here is the announcement we leave for China (barring nothing else happening) October 3rd.

UPDATE:
Okay we got another call and the date now is the 5th of October.So there you go your as up to date as we are. God Bless you all for following us and hope that the time flies fast to bring Carlow HOME!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

WOOHOOO !

Can't wait to see him with his new family !

Charlotte
www.rachaeljanew.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Marie at MKAP

Anonymous said...

You leave on Jessica's birthday! Wait till I tell her what present you are bringing her!

Anonymous said...

Although I already knew this good news.But watch your blog again,I
still feel excited.

Look forward to seeing Carlow in person. We wait too long. XD

Carlow

Katie

Cordie