Sunday, September 16, 2007

Conversation with Katie tonight

Okay what you have to remember about my little Katie-bug is that she is an antagonist and a huge tease.
And Uncle Steve if you are reading this I hope that you can get a HUGE laugh from it. God Help us when the two of you are together!!!!!
I have started telling Katie that her name Gan Bo Rou must translate to Paul Steven Harlow!
Because she is the biggest tease I have met she will bait her sister into a frenzy and laugh till she falls in the floor. She will tell her sister I'm not talking to you just because it drives her nuts!
Katie tonight decided that she was not going to take orders from her sister Da Jie Jie(Big older sister) or not! And she said You not my boss I'n (no spelling errors Katieism) not listening to you. You boss your bear she might listen to you but I'n NOT. So Cordie whined that she was the Da Jie Jie and Katie had to listen to her. Okay stop right here and realise what I did, until Cordie started the whine it was simply Katie not wanting to be bossed now she has her foot in the door with ....... the possibility of antagonising her sister. Will she pass it up? Will she be good and let this opportunity slip by so her sister won't cry???
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
It was on and it went like this.....
K: You can't boss me I won't let you!
C: But I'm your big sister your Da Jie Jie I am your boss.
K: nope your not my boss your just my sister not my mother. (said with a glint in her eye and a toss of her head)
C:I want to boss you (little more whine inserted here)
K: (hahaha) nope your not the boss of me your never gonna boss me.

Okay this went on for a while I thought maybe they could iron it out I was listening in case someone got hit (which Cordie tends to do when she is frustrated)
So I stepped in and settled this one only to hear Katie under her breath mumble not my boss... with a huge smile on her sweet little face.

Katie has been our family tease for a long while now. My mom bought Chinese yo yo's the paper ones that you flick and it extends and then retracts.
We were at my parents house and Katie decided it was a magic wand and turned her ye Ye(Chinese for Grandfather) into a fish. Cordie would turn him back into a Ye Ye and Katie would zap him again turning him into something different all the time laughing so hard she was crying!
It drives Cordie nuts when Katie tells her that she is being a Paul Steven Harlow and she will cry and whine (both of which were Katie's goals) and says I am not! You are. then this goes back and forth forever I have hoped they would get tired of yelling at one another but sadly they have not. But Katie has achieved her primary goal which is to antagonise and irritate her sister and Cordie has not grasped the concept that she can control this by simply ignoring her sister!
So Uncle Steve look out there is another Tease in the family!

No comments:

Carlow

Katie

Cordie